By now you guys know about my love of podcasts. They’re so easy to fit into my on-the-go lifestyle and they make me smarter about the things I care about in the process. Taking up a lot of space on my heart list are my blog and business. Building my own little empire has created in me obsessive tendencies to make it happen! Lately, my podcast love has merged with my entrepreneurial spirit and the results have been rewarding.
I’ve listened to an embarrassing amount of podcasts for creative entrepreneurs lately, however only a few have made me binge. Because I know that many of my readers are fellow girl-bosses in the making, I want to share the wealth with y’all because you’re my people!
My Top 5 Binge-Worthy Podcasts for Creative Entrepreneurs
1. The Goal Digger Podcast by Jenna Kutcher: The Goal Digger Podcast by Jenna Kutcher feels like talking to a girlfriend while gaining a wealth of knowledge in the process. Every episode feels heart-centered AND goal-oriented. Many of the goals that I have for my business are discussed by Jenna and her guests. I’m a sucker for heart-centered business models and owners and The Goal Digger Podcast never lets me down.
Favorite Episodes: Goal Setting for People Who Hate Goal Setting with Lara Casey, Finding a Job You Love with Alaina Kaczmarski of the Every Girl, and Authentic Social Media Marketing with Jenna Kutcher
2. Behind the Brilliance by Lisa Nicole Bell: I feel like I’m talking to my best friend, Loren, when I’m listening to this podcast. Behind the Brilliance is a podcast that’s especially inspiring for entrepreneurs of color. I find myself agreeing out loud consistently throughout each episode.
Favorite Episodes: Happiness Habits, Damon Young of Very Smart Brothas, Dr. Andrew Newberg on How Meditation + Prayer Change Your Brain
3. Myleik Teele’s Podcast by Myleik Teele: I love it when I listen to a podcast and leave with actionable steps. Many of the episodes from this podcast leave me feeling like I need to listen with a pen a really cute notebook in hand! Myleik’s advice for my business has been tremendously beneficial.
Favorite Episodes: #BOSSBRANDING: Branding Is NOT Marketing It’s About Emotions, BOSS UP SERIES: Handling Your Own PR, How I QUIT My Job! A Chat with Courtney Sanders of ThinkGrowChick.com
4. Brilliant Business Moms with Beth Anne Schwamberger: Confession: I don’t have kids but I find that mom podcasts offer the BEST advice! The Brilliant Business Moms Podcast is no exception. I absolutely love that this podcast covers the “meat” of running a business. What makes this podcast especially binge-worthy for me is the attention that Anne pays to blogging and Etsy shops.
Favorite Episodes: Marketing an Etsy Shop with Julie Fuller of Tokyo Blossom Boutique, How to Grow a Printables Shop on Etsy with Sarah Glicher, Blogging, Best-Sellers, & The Good Life with Ruth Soukup
5. Elise Gets Crafty by Elise Joy: If you need to give yourself permission to create, this podcast is amazing. Elise has found a really genuine balance between business and creative passion talk that I value.
Favorite Episodes: making time to make, branding a new venture, on building a community through facebook groups
If there’s one thing that I’ve learned about podcasts it’s that there’s always another binge-worthy one out there waiting for me to discover it! I would love a little help from my readers to nudge me in the right direction. So please tell me your favorite podcasts for entrepreneurs in the comments! I can’t wait to check out what you guys suggest!
With Grace + Love,